RadioBanter

-   -   WHERE ARE THE MACHO MEN IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37080-where-macho-men-shortwave-newsgroup.html)

Andre July 4th 03 04:45 PM

WHERE ARE THE MACHO MEN IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP?

WHERE ARE THE MACHO MEN IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP?

Stop hiding at the back of your wives, come out and fight the gay
infiltrators and politics groups that dominate on your shortwave
newsgroup. Don't be a bundle of cowards "STOP THEM".

Andre

Robert July 4th 03 05:30 PM

"Andre" wrote

Stop hiding at the back of your wives, come out and fight the gay
infiltrators and politics groups that dominate on your shortwave
newsgroup. Don't be a bundle of cowards "STOP THEM".

Only a total goof would think this flood has anything to do with
gays and/or politics.
Anyway, Sebas, is that you? It certainly _sounds_ like you. *plonk*

---

Radio lots July 4th 03 06:21 PM

The guy who has been spamming
the Radio related Ng's for the past
few weeks has been tentatively IDENTIFIED.

He made the error of spamming
into the "rec.antiques.radio+phono"
newsgroup, and it took the folks in
there just 2 days to ID him.

Go to this NG and look for
the relavant thread for all the details.

Brian Denley July 4th 03 06:47 PM

And
The best way to fight them is to ignore them - that completely defeats
their purpose.

--
Brian Denley
om...

Maximo Lachman July 4th 03 08:06 PM

"Radio lots" ) writes:
The guy who has been spamming
the Radio related Ng's for the past
few weeks has been tentatively IDENTIFIED.

He made the error of spamming
into the "rec.antiques.radio+phono"
newsgroup, and it took the folks in
there just 2 days to ID him.

Go to this NG and look for
the relavant thread for all the details.

Somebody in this group managed to track down the spammer w/in a
day, and tracked him down to Kissimee Florida as well, but
with a different name instead of:
Steven M. Repsis
2862 Cypressview Ct.
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 944-0762

D/O/B: February 14, 1967
SS#: 092-62-0344

Maybe this is a group of people, rather than one person w/a
No of aliases?

Mark S. Holden July 4th 03 09:22 PM

Maximo Lachman wrote:

"Radio lots" ) writes:
The guy who has been spamming
the Radio related Ng's for the past
few weeks has been tentatively IDENTIFIED.

He made the error of spamming
into the "rec.antiques.radio+phono"
newsgroup, and it took the folks in
there just 2 days to ID him.

Go to this NG and look for
the relavant thread for all the details.

Somebody in this group managed to track down the spammer w/in a
day, and tracked him down to Kissimee Florida as well, but
with a different name instead of:
Steven M. Repsis
2862 Cypressview Ct.
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 944-0762

D/O/B: February 14, 1967
SS#: 092-62-0344

Maybe this is a group of people, rather than one person w/a
No of aliases?

Repsis is not the guy who floods and spoofs people here. He's someone who sends spam trying to sell stuff.

Frank Dresser July 5th 03 10:55 AM

"Robert" wrote in message

"Andre" wrote

Stop hiding at the back of your wives, come out and fight the gay
infiltrators and politics groups that dominate on your shortwave
newsgroup. Don't be a bundle of cowards "STOP THEM".

Only a total goof would think this flood has anything to do with
gays and/or politics.
Anyway, Sebas, is that you? It certainly _sounds_ like you.

*plonk*

I kinda thought the same thing. Here's a quote from the "TOUGH GUY" post:

" In order to throw out the infiltrators, you should learn how to
compose a good article related to shortwave which everybody will
learn. Because its not only you are reading or viewing this newsgroup
but it becomes the focus of the world to read articles. Even though
they are not a member of this group but they read those articles that
you post in this shortwave newsgroup. Remember this is the Internet,
people get information from this medium."

Touché. Now I know how Larry Magne feels.

Frank Dresser

Robert July 5th 03 02:32 PM

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Robert" wrote in message

"Andre" wrote

Stop hiding at the back of your wives, come out and fight the gay
infiltrators and politics groups that dominate on your shortwave
newsgroup. Don't be a bundle of cowards "STOP THEM".

Only a total goof would think this flood has anything to do with
gays and/or politics.
Anyway, Sebas, is that you? It certainly _sounds_ like you.

*plonk*

I kinda thought the same thing. Here's a quote from the "TOUGH GUY" post:

Almost....spooky. ;) ;) ;)

[snip quote]

Touché. Now I know how Larry Magne feels.

Hehehe. Is it possible to stalk an entire newsgroup?

---

Todd July 5th 03 07:14 PM

We don't need Rambo or macho men. Just normal on topic posting would be
nice.
SO HEAR THIS!!!! FAGGOTS! TROLLS! EMOTIONALLY DEFICIENT
AND ALL THE REST OF YOU SICK FRUIT LOOPS! GET LOST!
AND STAY THERE! THIS A SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP!

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Andre" wrote

Frank Dresser July 6th 03 12:48 PM

"Robert" wrote in message

Hehehe. Is it possible to stalk an entire newsgroup?

Of course, thanks to the Modern Miracle of cut 'n paste. But only the truly
obsessed would go to the effort.

After seeing bazillions of name swapped flooder posts, I'm reminded of the
Karl Marx quote:

"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce."

Frank Dresser