RadioBanter

-   -   WE NEED RAMBO IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37102-we-need-rambo-shortwave-newsgroup.html)

Andre July 5th 03 12:38 PM

WE NEED RAMBO IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP

WE NEED RAMBO IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP

RAMBO where are you, we need you to destroy these terrorists like
the following names: Don Souter, Stagger Lee, L. Rod Hubbard, GM,
Radiobuff, The Real Agent Smith, Wilf Kelly, Lord Floyd, RFCOMMSYS, JJ
& Brian. They are the ones who terrorizes our shortwave newsgroup,
posting off topics not related to this newsgroup. They should be
stopped and destroyed, so we need you badly. Are you in a special
mission overseas, come back and save this newsgroup.

Andre