RadioBanter

-   -   FS/FT For Icom R10 and/or Opto Scout (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37117-fs-ft-icom-r10-opto-scout.html)

DeWayne July 6th 03 07:50 AM

FS/FT For Icom R10 and/or Opto Scout

Here is an update of my ad. Two of the items have been removed as they are
spoken for:

I am looking to do some trading for a like new LATE R10 and/or a
LATE Opto Scout. Here are the items I have for possible trade or sale:

Four month old Icom R75 w/DSP, barely used $450 shipped

Three month old UNBLOCKED Icom R5 like new

RS DX-398 with protective case, like new

Satisfaction guaranteed, have references
DeWayne K9KZ

Rigali5 July 6th 03 02:19 PM

How about a Dell Latitude PIII laptop for the R75

DeWayne July 6th 03 11:43 PM

"DeWayne" wrote in message
.. .
Here is an update of my ad. Two of the items have been removed as they are
spoken for:

I am looking to do some trading for a like new LATE R10 and/or a
LATE Opto Scout. Here are the items I have for possible trade or sale:

Four month old Icom R75 w/DSP, barely used $450 shipped

The R75 is spoken for.
DeWayne