RadioBanter

-   -   For Agent Smith (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37128-re-agent-smith.html)

Brian Denley July 6th 03 04:37 PM

For Agent Smith

Sergey:
Don't even worry about those posts. You didn't do anything that any
government agency cares about. Ignore anyone who tells you different.

--
Brian Denley

"Sergey Gurevich" wrote in message
Agent Smith,

I would like to ask you for a small favor.
Could you remove your message, of 6/17/2003 9:07PM, responding to my

initial
message from the rec.radio.shortwave news group and from www.google.com
archive ? I'm still very concern about strong language, I used there. I'd
like to remove all references to it from the USENET. I already removed my
message and the only place it's still left there, is in your replay to my
initial posting. If you don't mind, could you remove it too ?