Old July 10th 03, 06:41 AM
WShoots1

Default Some oddities please!

The SW transmissions in the following long list are all AM.

Enjoy. G

Bill, K5BY
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Talk Shows: Shortwave-Internet-Satellite Broadcasts/Simulcasts

Monday through Friday

These are all live broadcasts/simulcasts with news, views, and guests.
Most have toll-free call-in capability. All opinions given in a civil manner
are okay.
Those with Internet simulcasts accept e-mail questions & comments during the
shows.
(The Sun is acting up, so shortwave reception may be flaky.)

Clay Douglas
7:00-9:00 a.m. CDT (1200-1400 UTC) Call-in: 1-877-423-3250
Shortwave: WWCR 12160 kHz (12.16 MHz) (First hour, only)
Internet: http://www.freeamerican.com Click on "Truth Radio", then TR1 East
or West
Internet: http://www.truthradio.com Click on "Truth Radio 1"
Satellite: http://www.truthradio.com Channel info for both C & Ku at page
bottom.

Jeff Bennett
9:00 to 10:00 a.m. CDT (1400-1500 UTC)
Shortwave: WWCR 12160 kHz (12.16 MHz)
Internet: http://www.federalobserver.com (No simulcast)

Alex Jones
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CDT (1600-1900 UTC) Call-in: 1-800-259-9231
Shortwave: WWRB 9320 kHz (9.32 MHz)
Shortwave: WWRB 12172 kHz (12.172 MHz; tune to 12.170 on small, digital sets)
9:00 p.m. to 12:00 M CDT (0200-0500 UTC "next day")
Shortwave: WWRB 5085 kHz (5.085 MHz)
Shortwave: WWRB 6890 kHz (6.89 MHz)
Internet: http://www.infowars.com Click on "Listen"
Internet: http://www.prisonplanet.com Click on "Listen Live"
Internet: http://www gcnlive.com Click on "Stream 2"
Satellite: http://www.gcnlive.com Dial up using channel info.

John Stadtmiller
4:00 to 6:00 p.m. CDT (2100-2300 UTC) Call-in: 1-800-259-9231
Shortwave: WWCR 12160 kHz (12.16 MHz) (First hour, only)
Shortwave: WWCR 9475 kHz (9.475 MHz) (Second hour, only)
Internet: http://www.m2ktalk.com/natintel.htm (No simulcast)
Internet: http://www.gcnlive.com Click on "Stream 2"
Satellite: http://www.gcnlive.com Dial up using channel info.

Brent Johnson
5:00 to 6:00 p.m. CDT (2200-2300 UTC) Call in: 1-877-200-2266
Shortwave: WWCR 12160 kHz (12.16 MHz)
Internet: http://www.freedomradio.us Click on "Listen Online Here"

Steve Quayle (Art Bell-ish, but some solid stuff, too.)
6:00 to 7:00 p.m. CDT (2300-2400 UTC)
Shortwave: WWCR 9475 kHz (9.475 MHz)
Internet: http://www.stevequayle.com (No simulcast)

Jeremy Floyd
7:00 to 8:00 p.m. CDT (0000-0100 UTC "next day") Call-in: 1-877-605-3200
Shortwave: WWCR 9475 kHz (9.475 MHz)
Internet: http://www.floydreport.com Click on "On Air"

Rick Wiles
8:00 to 9:00 p.m. CDT (0100-0200 UTC "next day")
Shortwave: WWCR 5070 kHz (5.07 MHz)
Internet: http://www.americanfreedomnews.com (No simulcast)

Jackie Patru
9:00-10:00 p.m. CDT Mon-Thu, only (0200-0300 UTC Tue-Fri)
Shortwave: WWCR 3210 kHz (3.21 MHz)
Internet: http://www.sweetliberty.org "On Air" then on "Listen Live."
Satellite: C Band (analog) coming soon

Saturday

John Stadtmiller & Alex Jones
1:00 to 3:00 p.m. CDT (1800-2000 UTC) Call-in: 1-800-259-9231
Shortwave: WWCR 12160 kHz (12.16 MHz)
Internet: http://www.infowars.com Click on "Listen"
Internet: http://www.prisonplanet.com Click on "Listen Live"
Internet: http://www gcnlive.com Click on "Stream 2"
Satellite: http://www.gcnlive.com Dial up using channel info.

All online simulcasts are in simple Real Player format. Note that they may be
delayed a minute or so from shortwave broadcasts.

There are many other similar shows. I've only given those I'm familiar with. I
have not shown, either, the couple of shows that are repeated, nor have I shown
shows that are leaving a given time and/or frequency and those operating only
temporarily on a given time and frequency.

Occasionally a host cannot make the live broadcast, so one of his past shows
will be rebroadcast instead.

Check out the station schedules at:

WBCQ Monticello, ME http://www.wbcq.com
WWCR Nashville, TN http://www.wwcr.com
WWRB Manchester, TN http://www.wwrb.org

If you have a big dish satellite receiver, check out the station schedule at:

GCN Satellites http://www.gcnlive.com

Also, you might check out: http://www.raven1.net/swlist.txt

Good Listening,
Bill in SE Texas
Old July 10th 03, 07:11 AM
Maximo Lachman

"Les & Claire" ) writes:
Hi,
here in the UK, some of the oddities and weird religious zealots you
lot talk about interest me. Could a few of you post some freq's or even a
band to scan to see what we can hear this side of the pond? Is it mostly AM,
or USB, LSB? Oh, on GMT+1 here at the moment.

You'll probably get the best reception on 25-16 metres in your afternoon and
evenings for:

12,160 WWCR, Bill Cooper & Kevin Strom reruns, etc.
12,172 WWRB, Alex Jones, etc.
13,615 WEWN, maryolatry
13,750 TIQ, Dr Gene Scott
13,815 KAIJ, "
13,845 WWCR, "
15,039 RFPI, a few religion shows for the heterosexually challenged
15,140 HCJB, it's hip to be square & dig Amy Grant
15,590 KTBN, Baby Bush Duvalier is the 2nd Coming
15,725 RMI, James Lloyd, etc.
15,745 WEWN, bilingual maryolatry
17,495 WBCQ, James Lloyd & Jeremiah 33 & a third
17,650 WHRA, unravelling the new world order w/Larry Bates
17,775 KVOH, various hispanic preachers

These should all be in AM.
Old July 10th 03, 09:33 PM
Les & Claire

................. thanks to you both! I shall retire to my receiver and
sample some of the stranger output from our over zealous colonial "praise
the lord and pass the nubiles" stations.... looking forward to it after
reading some of the posts in here!

Cheers!

Les

Old July 10th 03, 10:26 PM
The Dawn Soliloquy

You must first learn the nomenclature of the real world. If you collect
prophylactics, you are a (possibly gay) esoteric collector. If you collect
guns, you are a gun nut. If you live for sex, homosexual or heterosexual, you
are modern and sophisticated, if you live for God and religion, you are a
zealot. If you hug trees and attractive furry creatures, you are
environmentally aware, if you hunt and reasonably use land you are a murderer
and exploiter. If you support abortion, you are PRO-CHOICE, if you oppose
abortion, you are ANTI-ABORTION or even more ludicrously, ANTI-CHOICE. If you
support the government running roughshod over the Rights of its citizens, you
are Patriotic, if you support a Constitutional form of government, you are a
Rightwing Extremist.

Always pay attention to the lack of descriptive terms for the opposite
extreme, or to euphemistic descriptive terms for the opposite extreme. If
there are no leftwing extremists, it's because the media describing the
Rightwing's activities has unknowingly moved to the left of center, and
they're too stupid to realize it.

Regards.

In article , "Les & Claire"
wrote:
................. thanks to you both! I shall retire to my receiver and
sample some of the stranger output from our over zealous colonial "praise
the lord and pass the nubiles" stations.... looking forward to it after
reading some of the posts in here!

Cheers!

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.
Old July 10th 03, 11:51 PM
Maximo Lachman

"Les & Claire" ) writes:
................ thanks to you both! I shall retire to my receiver and
sample some of the stranger output from our over zealous colonial "praise
the lord and pass the nubiles" stations.... looking forward to it after
reading some of the posts in here!

It's too bad you couldn't catch Dr Scott before he got married.
According to: www.geocities.com/paweakly/page3.html
This was how Dr Scott was. You can see him in action at:
www.drgenescott.com

You'll probably get the best reception on 25-16 metres in your afternoon

and
evenings for:

12,160 WWCR, Bill Cooper & Kevin Strom reruns, etc.

This was wrong: Bill Cooper reruns will be on WBCQ,
and reruns of Strom's Dissident Voices will be on WWRB
on lower frequencies. Neither are evangelists anyway.