RadioBanter

-   -   Drake R-8 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37193-drake-r-8-a.html)

W9SUN July 10th 03 08:12 PM

Drake R-8

Extremely nice Drake R-8 Shortwave Communications Receiver. Receives from
100 khz to 30 Mhz. Very good condition and hardly used by second owner. Sat
on a shelf for the past couple of years and used very little. I checked it
out recently and still works very well. Very clean and well kept in a dry
and immaculate area. Price is $475.00. You pay shipping and I will accept
money orders, cashier's checks. Thanks for
viewing and best wishes.

W9SUN July 10th 03 08:19 PM

P.S. I will pack this very well with the correct packing materials and
boxes, Includes the manual and radio. Very good condition and will be packed
with more than sufficient amount of peanuts.