RadioBanter

-   -   Looking For Original Kenwood R5000 AM Filter (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37241-looking-original-kenwood-r5000-am-filter.html)

Ulis Fleming July 14th 03 04:34 AM

Looking For Original Kenwood R5000 AM Filter

I'm looking for the original junk AM filter that came standard on the
Kenwood R5000. Many R5000 users replaced the filter for a better one.
Will pay $20 shipped to MD. If you have one laying around in your
desk and want to get rid of it, drop me an email at

Thanks!

Ulis

http://www.radiointel.com

Brian Denley July 15th 03 04:15 AM

Ulis:
I have one you can have for the shipping costs. It's been in a box since it
was taken out of my R-5000.

--
Brian Denley
om...