RadioBanter

-   -   BBC QSL woohoo! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37253-bbc-qsl-woohoo.html)

Sanjaya July 14th 03 07:57 PM

BBC QSL woohoo!

BBC Ascension Island Relay Station
Full data verifcation letter on VT Merlin Communications letterhead,
Signed by Nicola Nicholls, Transmitter Engineer,
and Ascension Relay information sheet...

Received in 154 days for postal mail reception report
and $2.00 U.S.

BBC World Service
Atlantic Relay Station
English Bay, Ascension
South Atlantic Ocean

Some here might remember me posting in January
to ask if the above address would indeed get
my report to the proper place.
It did :-)

elg110254 July 15th 03 06:23 AM

Congrads! Any type of B.B.C. qsl is rarer than hens' teeth!!!