RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Panasonic RF-2200 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37404-fs-panasonic-rf-2200-a.html)

Mike Maghakian July 25th 03 07:32 AM

FS: Panasonic RF-2200

Yes ! I have this classic excellent MW/SW/FM portable in great
condition with carry strap, original antenna and AC power cord
!!!!!!!!!!!! will even throw in a pair of panasonic headphones. !
price is $195 plus shipping. as someone once said they couldn't make
this for $500 now ! user manual is available on the net for free

Mike Maghakian July 25th 03 06:03 PM

not really, it is nothing like the 26,28,2900 radios that drift like crazy.

"Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" wrote in message ...
(Mike Maghakian) wrote in
om: