RadioBanter

-   -   [[[[[ ALMOST TIME FOR ]]]]] (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37427-re-%5B%5B%5B%5B%5B-almost-time-%5D%5D%5D%5D%5D.html)

Richard Cranium July 27th 03 12:27 AM

[[[[[ ALMOST TIME FOR ]]]]]

1B2C3xx (KK4TL) wrote in message ...
...... you know what.

And just in case we don't know .. maybe you can tell us .. what is it almost
time for? and where might we find it? And what might it be about?

Hafta bear in mind, Y-Man, this newsgroup gets tens of thousands of new viewers
each week, so can't assume everyone knows about this SHORTWAVE RADIO event.

Welcome back Y-Man .. wondered where you had been the last 2 weeks. With the
election coming up, you better keep an eye on Red October.

Frankly, who gives a damn? If you like it, You listen to it. There is
no logical reason for this continuous SPAMming of rec.radio.shortwave
to promote a lame amateur radio event.

Nobody You Know July 27th 03 01:53 AM

(Microcephalic Cranium) wrote:

Frankly, who gives a damn? If you like it, You listen to it. There is
no logical reason for this continuous SPAMming of rec.radio.shortwave
to promote a lame amateur radio event.

Sigh. Is this newsgroup called rec.radio.shortwave.except.amateur.radio?
Do you think the only thing to be found on shortwave is the BBC? I posted this
to inform SWLs that the LIBERTY NET is on tonight at 02:00 UT, on or above
3947.5 mhz, which is part of the SHORTWAVE spectrum, and can be heard by any
SHORTWAVE listener with any SHORTWAVE radio that receives SSB.

A single on-topic posting to one newsgroup is not spam, you eediot!

And if you don't like it, don't listen!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
NATIONS, LIKE LEAVES,
CHANGE COLOR BEFORE
THEY FALL.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[email protected] July 27th 03 02:51 AM

The Liberty Net is one of the most interesting programs that any SWL can
listen to..

Roger
West Michigan, USA

Richard Cranium July 27th 03 01:39 PM

lex (Nobody You Know) wrote in message ...
(Microcephalic Cranium) wrote:

Frankly, who gives a damn? If you like it, You listen to it. There is
no logical reason for this continuous SPAMming of rec.radio.shortwave
to promote a lame amateur radio event.

Sigh. Is this newsgroup called rec.radio.shortwave.except.amateur.radio?

Actually, yes. That's why there are amateur newsgroups. Why else?

Do you think the only thing to be found on shortwave is the BBC?

Where did I imply that?

I posted this
to inform SWLs that the LIBERTY NET is on tonight at 02:00 UT, on or above
3947.5 mhz, which is part of the SHORTWAVE spectrum, and can be heard by any
SHORTWAVE listener with any SHORTWAVE radio that receives SSB.

All they have to do, if they are interested, is look at all your

A single on-topic posting to one newsgroup is not spam, you eediot!

If it were only a single post, I'd agree. However, you unnecessarily
post the same lame come-on line every week. That makes it spam.

And if you don't like it, don't listen!

Don't worry. I don't listen to Hal Turner, either.