RadioBanter

-   -   An apt description (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37441-apt-description.html)

R274C July 27th 03 03:08 PM

An apt description

Christy D - - rec.radio.shortwave (Wannabe
Newsgroup Moderator)

That pretty much sums it up counselor....smirk

Now, take your fake attorney persona and hit the friggin' road.

R274C July 27th 03 06:39 PM

Subject: An apt description
From: 1B2C3xx (KK4TL)
Date: 7/27/2003 12:26 PM Central Daylight Time
Christy D -
- rec.radio.shortwave (Wannabe
Newsgroup Moderator)

Better look out, Bro. Les - she's already got the NAACP gonna call us up this
week. Next thing you know she'll have 'em stopping by for a visit.

Don't tell *her* but the religious affairs coordnator of the local *district*
office was here for a visit earlier today. My neighbor. He needed to borrow
my cordless drill. When he brings it back, we're going to Houston's on
Poplar.
(Prime rib to die for.)

Thursday evening he came over and we listened to SHORTWAVE RADIO. We did
*not*
listen to Hal Turner, though.

I'm sure that any phone calls from an unwanted source will be taken care of by
caller id. Yeah, I'd like to see a personal visit.......snicker

He/she is just a boil in the crack of this ng's rear-end..........attorney my
keister!

Christy D is likely a cross dressing transvestite who is frustrated at the lack
of attention when he/she is dressed as the opposite sex.

Les

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity"

Harlan Ellison