RadioBanter

-   -   Bob Hope (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37454-re-bob-hope.html)

Tom Randy July 29th 03 01:45 AM

Bob Hope

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:16:15 -0400, N8KDV wrote:

MSNBC is reporting that Bob Hope has died.

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Thank you Mr.Hope for the MANY,MANY,MANY years of laughs.

"I gotta tell ya", you're the best!

Charly Whitaker July 30th 03 02:09 AM

Bob,
Thank you so much for leaving us laughing when we needed it the most.
Thank you for being there for us.

Charly

starman July 30th 03 08:35 AM

Tom Randy wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:16:15 -0400, N8KDV wrote:

MSNBC is reporting that Bob Hope has died.

Thank you Mr.Hope for the MANY,MANY,MANY years of laughs.

"I gotta tell ya", you're the best!

Bob Hope was probably the most popular entertainer/comedian of our time,
yet he was very difficult to impersonate. The only good imitation I ever
saw of him was done by Dave Thomas of 'Second City' fame.