RadioBanter

-   -   canada radio shack (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37472-re-canada-radio-shack.html)

Gregg July 30th 03 01:14 AM

canada radio shack

RS Canada only advertisies in BC in Saturday editions of the Vancouver Sun
and Sunday editions of The Province newspapers. If you have
access to that at your local library, that's the best place to check.

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*

Tom Holden July 30th 03 02:04 AM

Hey Mike, you can check for clearance items on the web at www.radioshack.ca
.. Click on the button "Clearance Outlet" at the top right and browse the
categories that interest you. If you find something, you can then search
inventory in the stores by city. Phone ahead and put it on hold! But you
won't find a '394!

Good luck!

Tom

"Mike Maghakian" wrote in message
om...
I am going to british columbia soon, are there any shortwave radios
still available on clearance like the 394 etc ? always looking for a
good closeout !

AbbN July 30th 03 10:31 PM

Hi,

The DX-394 was discontinued well over 2 years ago - I haven't seen one in
any local RS in over a year or more.
--

Take Care
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Gregg July 31st 03 02:24 AM

Ebay time methinks ;-)

Bob July 31st 03 04:15 AM

When the Clearout price dropped to $169 the remaining DX 394 really
started to move. There was one more price reduction, $149 , I think,
and I haven't seen one around for about a year. However, you never
know. There might be one hiding behind a box of scanners.
Bob