RadioBanter

-   -   6925 @ 0108UTC (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37545-6925-%40-0108utc.html)

Jerky August 3rd 03 02:09 AM

6925 @ 0108UTC

I think this is a pirate, but who?... my signal is loud but scratchy in
Kansas City.

yazoo63 August 3rd 03 02:31 AM

Nothing heard on that freq here in Virginia at 0130 UTC

yazoo63 August 3rd 03 03:26 AM

Yeah, i've got it a solid 5 over S-9 in northern Virginia ... sounds like
the same program that was running on KIPM
on 15040 khz earlier today. Could this be KIPM ? (dont they normally
operate on 6925 ?)

Barry N4IJN

"Royce Dean" wrote in message
Nothing on 6925 here in NC, but I do hear something fairly strong on 6950.

N8KDV August 3rd 03 03:30 AM

yazoo63 wrote:

Yeah, i've got it a solid 5 over S-9 in northern Virginia ... sounds like
the same program that was running on KIPM
on 15040 khz earlier today. Could this be KIPM ? (dont they normally
operate on 6925 ?)

Could be... you might try to listen for the ID. Currently on 6950.

Barry N4IJN