RadioBanter

-   -   ?? QRZ ?? passed re-examination? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37568-qrz-passed-re-examination.html)

William Mutch August 4th 03 01:19 PM

?? QRZ ?? passed re-examination?

Saturday, after almost 6 years of having let my ham ticket expire,
I passed re-examination of General Class through the volenteer examiner
program at the Ithaca NY hamfest. Thanks guys!
Anyone have a sense of how long it takes the FCC to process the
paperwork and issue my new call?

ex- KA1UL

Constitutionalist1 August 4th 03 01:37 PM

You will be able to check your new call through the FCC ULS system online. I
know that when I received my license back in 2000 it only took a few days
for my license grant to be shown on the FCC site and QRZ.COM. Once it has
been granted to you, you are free to use your new privleges.

ell.edu...