RadioBanter

-   -   Grundig Satellit 800 FM question (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37652-re-grundig-satellit-800-fm-question.html)

Tony Shimi August 8th 03 05:46 PM

Grundig Satellit 800 FM question

David wrote:

radios can pick up at 100.1 MHz and this radio gets it well. The problem is
a constant background "tapping" sound around 8 beats per second. I seem to
recall reading somewhere early units had this problem caused by internal
circuitry. Has this problem been fixed in current production?

My 800 was built December 2000 with no "tapping" on any band. A great
radio as a consumer listener receiver.

Scott Rose August 12th 03 12:57 PM

I am wondering if the 100.1 MHz that you hear is Radio Woodstock, NY.
It is a great little station.

Scott Rose
Area Manager Verizon-Tellabs
Telcobuy.com