RadioBanter

-   -   See Lloyd Davies at the Huntsville Alabama Hamfest tomorrow! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37755-see-lloyd-davies-huntsville-alabama-hamfest-tomorrow.html)

Daviesl2003 August 15th 03 08:22 PM

See Lloyd Davies at the Huntsville Alabama Hamfest tomorrow!

I will be signing autographs too

You better get me to sign your Bible, ARRL Handbook, repeater atlas, etc.
Someday, I will become as popular as Art Bell, Rush Limbaugh, etc.

Better watch out!

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://nitepirate66.tripod.com/domesticfront/index.htm

Edward Norton August 15th 03 09:26 PM

Subject: See Lloyd Davies at the Huntsville Alabama Hamfest tomorrow!
From: (Daviesl2003)
Date: 8/15/2003 2:22 PM Central Daylight Time
I will be signing autographs too

You better get me to sign your Bible, ARRL Handbook, repeater atlas, etc.
Someday, I will become as popular as Art Bell, Rush Limbaugh, etc.

Better watch out!

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://nitepirate66.tripod.com/domesticfront/index.htm

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://nitepirate66.tripod.com/domesticfront/index.htm

lloyd da toid..........fluuuuuuussssshhhh!

You big fat turd!

Pheewwww, something stinks!
Edward Norton
Sewer Expert