RadioBanter

-   -   Glen Hauser's 2 email accounts keep bouncing! -- message from bloke involved with RCI BC and Sask relay station! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37855-glen-hausers-2-email-accounts-keep-bouncing-message-bloke-involved-rci-bc-sask-relay-station.html)

http://CBC.am/ {Tintin : Le Lotus Bleu} August 23rd 03 05:41 AM

King Pineapple August 23rd 03 03:50 PM

"http://CBC.am/ {Tintin : Le Lotus Bleu}" wrote
in message ...

Glen Hauser's 2 email accounts keep bouncing! -- message from bloke

involved
with RCI BC and Sask relay station!

Virus troubles, according to Glenn's latest "DX Listening Digest" release.

JA August 24th 03 02:17 PM

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:41:31 -0600, http://CBC.am/ {Tintin : Le Lotus
Bleu} wrote:

Glen Hauser's 2 email accounts keep bouncing! -- message from bloke
involved with RCI BC and Sask relay station!

I'm sitting here in Saskatchewan. What relay station here?

http://CBC.am/ August 25th 03 01:02 AM

SASK RELAY STATION:
http://CBC.am/rci-sask.htm

No more, no less -- Lester Moore.