RadioBanter

-   -   OT some humor :) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37931-ot-some-humor.html)

Warpcore August 29th 03 11:28 PM

OT some humor :)

A pompous minister was seated next to a cowboy on a
flight to Oklahoma. After the plane was airborne, drink
orders were taken.

The cowboy asked for a whiskey and soda, which was
brought and placed before him. The flight attendant
then asked the minister if he would like a drink.

He replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped
by brazen whores than let liquor touch my lips."

The cowboy then handed his drink back to the attendant
and said, "I didn't know we had that choice."