RadioBanter

-   -   only hours until.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37942-only-hours-until.html)

RedOctober90 August 30th 03 04:51 PM

only hours until....

you know.... the GREAT Liberty net... 3947lsb or surrounding
frequencies depending on the level of jamming by the left-wing pieces
of trash.

Nobody You Know August 30th 03 05:53 PM

wrote:

you know.... the GREAT Liberty net... 3947lsb or surrounding
frequencies depending on the level of jamming by the left-wing pieces
of trash.

Yep. Just finished installing a giant steerable 75 meter parabolic dish antenna
in my front yard so I can hear all the Liberty Net action. To hell with my
neighbors and local zoning laws. At least I don't drive around town blasting
obnoxious thumpa-thumpa monkey music from my car.
Nations are like leaves, they change color before they fall.
"A country which cannot control it's borders isn't really a country anymore."
(President Ronald Reagan)