RadioBanter

-   -   will Isabel silence Brother Stair? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38245-will-isabel-silence-brother-stair.html)

pete September 18th 03 05:56 PM

will Isabel silence Brother Stair?

Stair's webstream has CNN weather reports sequed
with music from a poorly tuned piano. I was hoping for
new heights in righteous chest-pounding, wailing, etc.
Hey, Ralph, come on. This is a great practice drill for your
much anticipated Tribulation. Don't hide in the basement,
get on the radio and entertain us wretched unbelievers!

blue nipple juice September 18th 03 07:50 PM

Hurricane Isabel will not bring down Profit Stair.
(..although many of us, I feel would agree that
the notion of a Cat-5 Hurricane hitting Stair's
private trailer park bordello in Walterboro would
be a GOOD thing - GRIN!)

See: http://www.thenetteam.net/