RadioBanter

-   -   ribbon cable broken on my 2010 radio. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38452-ribbon-cable-broken-my-2010-radio.html)

young October 2nd 03 08:52 PM

ribbon cable broken on my 2010 radio.

Because of my mistake, I have broken the ribbon cable which is
associated with frequency display while I adjusted ICF-2010's sync
metal box.
I should have been careful at that time.

My 2010 is now quite not working at all.

Does anyone know where the part is sold ?

Thanks.

Sungchul Cho from Korea south.

stinky cheese October 3rd 03 02:24 PM

Find a scrap VCR and make a replacement ribbon
cable from the parts inside. VCR's have ribbon cables
inside which are nearly identical in size and construction
to those used in radio equipments. Cut out the cable
from an old VCR and use this part to make a replacement
for your Sony 2010.

om...