RadioBanter

-   -   YOU PEOPLE QUIT PICKING ON RUSH!!!! Racist druggie Rush runs from the medi (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38472-you-people-quit-picking-rush-re-racist-druggie-rush-runs-medi.html)

Chandler7600 October 4th 03 02:05 AM

YOU PEOPLE QUIT PICKING ON RUSH!!!! Racist druggie Rush runs from the medi

OK, so you admire Drug Addicts who shake down their maid for
pills..

- What's he gonna do, say it was a reaction to

being Fondled By Arnold ??

Great hero !!;

Subject: YOU PEOPLE QUIT PICKING ON RUSH!!!! Racist druggie Rush
runs from the medi
From: Mega Dittos
Date: 3 Oct 2003 14:32:12 -0500

He's my hero. Too bad you liberals don't have an honest person that can be
your hero.

Mega Ditto's
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy.

elg110254 October 4th 03 07:51 AM

Would rather listen to Amy Goodman, Jim Hightower, & Travis T. Hipp than Rusty
Limburger's dope fueled vitriolic verbosity!

Chandler7600 October 4th 03 06:08 PM

OK, not indited, not tried by a jury of his Peers, Innnocent Until Proven
Guilty:

- - So Can You say

OJ ! OJ !! OJ ! ! !

$40,000,000 per year can buy
a lot of Justice..

ESPECIALLY in FLORIDA....

runs
Date: 10/4/2003 9:52 AM Eastern Standard Time

Chandler7600 wrote:

OK, so you admire Drug Addicts who shake down their maid for
pills..

- What's he gonna do, say it was a reaction to

being Fondled By Arnold ??

Great hero !!;

Subject: YOU PEOPLE QUIT PICKING ON RUSH!!!! Racist druggie

Rush
runs from the medi

David October 5th 03 02:11 AM

Jury trials don't work. Especially when trying to convict rich
celebrities.

Homey was seriously on narcotics. It's totally obvious. He's lucky
he didn't kill his liver with acetaminophen.