RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Shack fumbles again (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38518-radio-shack-fumbles-again.html)

James Nipper October 8th 03 10:34 PM

.. Astounding incompetence, or arrogance?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommyknocker October 9th 03 02:15 AM

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

In article ,
In article 3sGgb.706567$uu5.116769@sccrnsc04, CW says...
Don't insult the rest of us by associating yourself with the west coast.
There is the PRC (Peoples Republic of California) then there is the rest of
us. We're contemplating building a wall.

elfa wrote:

Make sure it's not that cheap, chain-link stuff used on the California/Mexican
border. It doesn't work.

If you build it properly it would make one heck of a long wire. :-)

Geoff.

I've heard that the Israelis are building something similar. Problem is
a DXpedition to the West Bank is too dangerous. :(