RadioBanter

-   -   By Your Words You Will Be Condemned (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38633-your-words-you-will-condemned.html)

Preacher October 14th 03 04:37 AM

By Your Words You Will Be Condemned

Matthew 12:36-37
But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of
judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words
you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

Gray Shockley October 14th 03 04:46 AM

In Oct 2003 CE, some ignorant off-topic ass wrote:

Matthew 12:36-37

That's very nice, Sweetie, but, just as a suggestion, why don't you get your
off-topic butt over to:

alt.off-topic.nitwits.asses.moron.in.bad.taste

?

Gray Shockley
Everything is always the worst it's ever been.

unidyne October 14th 03 05:08 AM

"Preacher" wrote in message
om...
Matthew 12:36-37
But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of
judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words
you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the
dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it." Malachi
2:3

Jon October 14th 03 05:53 AM

Get here quick:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
http://www.bettybowers.com/

Tom Sevart October 14th 03 03:36 PM

"Preacher" wrote in message
om...
Matthew 12:36-37
But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of
judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words
you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

Didn't Jesus also say, "Don't be like the hypocrites who pray on street
corners. Instead, go to your room and shut the door."

I think Usenet qualifies as the online version of a street corner.

Tom