RadioBanter

-   -   Censorship: An Idea Whose Time Has Arrived (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38753-censorship-idea-whose-time-has-arrived.html)

Keke Goldfeller October 19th 03 08:34 AM

Censorship: An Idea Whose Time Has Arrived

Listening to the "Liberty Net" as I type and am so angry I'm literally
shaking! Small wonder there exists a burgeoning domestic terrorist
network within the USA! With these subversives fanning the flames I'm
sure the threat is growing with their every broadcast. PLEASE I urge
you to contact Michael Powell, Chairman of the FCC to demand the
amateur radio licenses of all members of the "Liberty Net" gang be
revoked IMMEDIATELY. Yes censorship in the volatile and dangerous
environment we now live in is an idea whose time has arrived. Thank
you for your cooperation, please contact the FCC as soon as possible.
Without
apology,
Keke Goldfeller

Bill Hennessy October 19th 03 02:04 PM

No way. Free speach forever.

N8KDV October 19th 03 02:34 PM

Keke Goldfeller wrote:

Listening to the "Liberty Net" as I type and am so angry I'm literally
shaking! Small wonder there exists a burgeoning domestic terrorist
network within the USA! With these subversives fanning the flames I'm
sure the threat is growing with their every broadcast. PLEASE I urge
you to contact Michael Powell, Chairman of the FCC to demand the
amateur radio licenses of all members of the "Liberty Net" gang be
revoked IMMEDIATELY. Yes censorship in the volatile and dangerous
environment we now live in is an idea whose time has arrived. Thank
you for your cooperation, please contact the FCC as soon as possible.
Without
apology,
Keke Goldfeller

With any luck at all you'll be the first one silenced.

Dr. Artaud October 19th 03 03:07 PM

CoCo Silvergal wrote in
:

An indirect response to Keke Goldfeller, a victim of my plonk file, whose
post I had the misfortune to read via this post.

On 19 Oct 2003 00:34:22 -0700, (Keke
Goldfeller) wrote:

In otherword, they said things that you disagree with about Israel.
Hopefully, someone has spoofed your names/e-mail address, since this type
of demand is fostering some anti-Semitism, the desire for those Jewish to
pander and promulgate a great deal of material that much of the non-
Jewish (i.e., 98% of the U.S.) find offensive (watch TV sometime), while
screaming "anti-Semitism" every time the tiniest slight is perceived.
Whether it is the removal of the Ten Commandments from any public
building, or the forbidding of a young adult at high school graduation to
say the word "God" during a Graduation ceremony, it's either a Jew that
brought suit, or a Jewish lawyer working for the ACLU that delights in
destroying Christianity in America.

Mel Gibson's Passion is being opposed by most of the Jewish community for
being anti-Semitic, though "most" of the Jewish community hasn't even
seen it yet.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=34291
http://www.oltyn.com/cfn/gib-adl.htm

Sir, or ma'am, I would suggest that you abide, in this country at least,
by the same rules that the ACLU imposes on the rest of us. "The First
Amendment" they shout, "the First Amendment gives that artist the right
to smear **** on a painting of the Virgin Mary, or to immerse that
Crucifix in a jar of urine". The sacred First Amendment, the very same
one that the very same people cite that "forbids" people from exercising
their Freedom of Speech. Ironic, isn't it?

How "Congress can make no law respecting the "establishment" of a
religion, "NOR" prohibiting the Free Practice thereof", came to be
convoluted and perverted with the help of the ACLU to denote that a young
man at graduation cannot udder the term God (or, as you would spell it G-
D), but can in fact say the word "****", as **** is a protected word, and
God a forbidden one, how this came about is beyond me.

But here we have it, yawn, another Jew offended by something, expecting
the entire world to pay homage to Israel and to the Jewish faith. As a
Christian, I believe that the Jews are the chosen people, I believe that
they will one day, in God's earthly world, have a place of significance
over non-Jews, but I do not believe that God expects the entire world to
crawl at the feet at the many many Jews that have deviated from God's
Will in their present earthly life. Giving Jews carte blanc in a world of
such corruption would be folly indeed, as there is no real way to
differentiate between the Righteous Jews and the non-Righteous ones. Not
to mention that Jews seem to have elaborate rules for dealing with other
Jews, versus their dealings with non-Jews, one can easily see why non-
Jews are so suspicious of Jews.

http://www.jewishmediaresources.com/article/47/

"Jew who raises a hand to strike another Jew is considered in Halacha an
evildoer. A Jew who joins in a mindless mob has failed in the goal of all
his striving: to enthrone his God-given intelligence as master over his
every action."

http://www.jpost.com/com/Archive/28....Article-4.html
"Physical assaults on other Jews are indefensible. Period. They do not,
however, render those who provoke them right".

http://www.j51.com/~yspivak/spivak5.htm

Question:Civil Courts
Saul in San Francisco
I heard that one is not allowed to take a fellow Jew to a civil court,
only to a Beis Din, a rabbinical court. Is this true?

Answer: No. There are times when a rabbinical court will allow someone to
take his case against a fellow Jew to a civil court. If the Beis Din
issues three hazmanos (subpeonas) and the other party ignores them, the
Beis Din can issue a Ksav Seruv, which is a declaration that a party has
refused to respond to its subpeonas. The Beis Din can then give the
plaintiff permission to take his case to a civil court.

Rabbi Yaakov Spivak

(Note: "there are times" i.e., Jew vs Jew in Civil Courts is undesired.)

Your perceived "offense" comes surely from some of the participants on
the Liberty Net's discussion expressing displeasure with Israel and its
endless strife with the Palestinians, with Israel's undeclared weapons,
with Israel's hearty welcome of U.S. financial support and weapons, and
the possibility that Israel knew more of the 911 attacks but decided to
refrain from emphasizing their extent, as the attacks certainly have
increased U.S. involvement is the Mid-East. (personally, I believe that
Israel passed on more information to the U.S authorities than we are
being told, and in fact the U.S. failed to act on it).

Mull as you will, at least the Liberty Net indicates that some Freedom of
Speech still flourishes in the U.S.

Listening to the "Liberty Net" as I type and am so angry I'm literally
shaking! Small wonder there exists a burgeoning domestic terrorist
network within the USA! With these subversives fanning the flames I'm
sure the threat is growing with their every broadcast. PLEASE I urge
you to contact Michael Powell, Chairman of the FCC to demand the
amateur radio licenses of all members of the "Liberty Net" gang be
revoked IMMEDIATELY. Yes censorship in the volatile and dangerous
environment we now live in is an idea whose time has arrived. Thank
you for your cooperation, please contact the FCC as soon as possible.
Without
a brain,
Keke Goldfeller

LW October 19th 03 06:17 PM

(Keke Goldfeller) wrote =...
Comedy Snipped ...

That you Sigster?

Lord Muttonhead III October 19th 03 08:56 PM

Are you kidding me??? Those douchebags on the Lib
Net are without doubt the funniest bunch of malcontented
old white guys I've ever heard come thru a radio speaker.
(with the possible exception of NYC talk show host Bob Grant)
I really liked the complete goofball who was going on about
the queen being a drug smuggler, veronica lukens vicoden-induced
"hail mary" prophecies (the funniest thing to come out of Flushing NY
since AJ and the hamfest "tube salesman") Planet-X and everything
else in-between! I forget this guy's callsign who was on last night but he
was without doubt the kookiest goofball I've heard on ham
radio set! What was his callsign? Anyone know? I mean it
folks listening to him last night I was layghing so hard the tears
were flowing.... rotflmao!

om...

dr_sinister October 20th 03 12:03 AM

Hopefully someone will censor you permanantly,you worthless pile of ****.

Dr. Artaud October 20th 03 10:48 PM

"MnMikew" wrote in
:

Why is it that they always miss that point?

Concerning the major media, and some of the less savory material that they
promulgate, we all have heard "just turn it off" if you're offended.

Why do they listen to material that offends them?

Dr. Artaud

RHF October 21st 03 02:46 AM

MNM,

Because to a 'liberal'...
- If an Idea and/or the Spoken/Written Word 'offends' Them;
- - Then NO One Should Hear/Read It [.]
- - The Liberal 'knows' whats good for everyone.
- - - To Liberals Freedom of Speach is really only intended for
- - - - Liberals by Liberals to Liberals.
* One Mind * One Voice * One 'enlightened & educated' People *

Translation: Conservatives = 'backward' and 'un-educated' sub-humans.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = "MnMikew"