RadioBanter

-   -   Is there any soft for decoding CW (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38767-there-any-soft-decoding-cw.html)

Edgar October 20th 03 09:55 AM

Is there any soft for decoding CW

Hi,
I am interesting in decoding CW, simply putting computer mic. near receiver
speaker when I am tuned to CW signal.

I found lots of circuit to build and soft to decode CW, RTTY etc., but non
of them can capture incoming sound from mic.

If you know any software please share the link.

Thanks in advice,
Edgar

Donald Reeve October 20th 03 10:02 PM

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:55:32 +0300, "Edgar" wrote:

Hi,
I am interesting in decoding CW, simply putting computer mic. near receiver
speaker when I am tuned to CW signal.

I found lots of circuit to build and soft to decode CW, RTTY etc., but non
of them can capture incoming sound from mic.

If you know any software please share the link.

There's a few out there that'll try and decode CW, and one that seem to
work well is CWGet, available here and other places..
http://www.dxsoft.com/micwget.htm

Thanks in advice,
Edgar

Mark Keith October 21st 03 05:59 AM

"Edgar" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I am interesting in decoding CW, simply putting computer mic. near receiver
speaker when I am tuned to CW signal.

I found lots of circuit to build and soft to decode CW, RTTY etc., but non
of them can capture incoming sound from mic.

If you know any software please share the link.

Thanks in advice,
Edgar

Try hamscope. It will decode most of the popular modes. CW, RTTY, PSK,
etc...Hs dual receive windows, AFC, etc. It's free on the net. Do a
search for "hamscope".
MK