RadioBanter

-   -   ferrite rod stocks and other electronic stuff (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38805-ferrite-rod-stocks-other-electronic-stuff.html)

Diverd4777 October 23rd 03 04:57 PM

ferrite rod stocks and other electronic stuff

Hi all:
-
Ran into these guys on the net; ferrite rods & other magnetic related parts

http://www.elnamagnetics.com/

Dan

Pete KE9OA October 24th 03 07:50 AM

The 8 inch long, 1/2 inch diameter rod with a permeability of 900 is only
$1.50 each. These rods are made by Philips. I just built up a prototype
antenna with this stock yesterday................the results were very good.
Next, I may try a regeneration circuit with this assembly.

Pete

Diverd4777 wrote in message
Hi all:
-