RadioBanter

-   -   Need list of english language broadcasts (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38816-need-list-english-language-broadcasts.html)

Arthur Harris October 24th 03 04:26 PM

Need list of english language broadcasts

Anyone know where I can find an up-to-date list of english language
broadcasts that can be heard in eastern North America?

I used to see those posted here, and found them very helpful. I'd prefer not
to have to download a huge database (ILG), or have a computer running while
listening (hfradio.org).

Thanks,
Art Harris N2AH

Neville Denetto October 24th 03 05:04 PM

Here is as list of links. I am sure you will find what you want in the data
available
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php
http://www.anarc.org/naswa/swlguide/
http://mars.comportco.com/cgi-bin/na...twave+Loggings
http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/

Neville
VA2ND
========
et...

KeyBoard In The Wilderness October 24th 03 05:09 PM

Try URL:
http://swww.dwerryhouse.com.au/english.html

More at URL:
http://ac6v.com/swl1.htm

--
73 From The KeyBoard In The Wilderness

Stewart Mackenzie October 24th 03 09:02 PM

Go to the following website: primetimeshortwave.com Dan Sampson has an
excellent page for what you are lookinging for. Good Listening and DX!

--
Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Meet"

Arthur Harris October 24th 03 11:26 PM

Thanks to all who responded. The primetimeshortwave.com site was just what I
wanted. Can't wait until the B03 update comes out.

Art