RadioBanter

-   -   The Late, Great ICOM R 71-A Group Has Returned (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39103-late-great-icom-r-71-group-has-returned.html)

A.Pismo Clam November 13th 03 03:54 AM

The Late, Great ICOM R 71-A Group Has Returned

Hello All!

Much to my amazement, I've just searched "Yahoo Groups" only to learn
that there is no group for this wonderful radio. In early 2000, there
used to be a great ICOM R 71-A group in the now defunct "The Best of the
Web" newsgroups.

I just got so tired of waiting to see a group emerge "someday", so I
started one! If you've got one of these rigs, or had one at one time,
please stop to join the group, or at least stick you head in the door
and share your thoughts! This group will need your help to survive!

Whether you have an R71-A needing repairs or planning some
modifications; are you planning to purchase one or whatever, why not
give the group a look see? It might turn into something not only
informative, but it could be fun...