RadioBanter

-   -   MW in November---It's the best! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39147-mw-november-its-best.html)

Bill Mead November 16th 03 04:30 PM

MW in November---It's the best!

11:30 in the morning and WSM 650 with an s6 level in Central
Pennsylvania; with sw bands becoming unrealiable because of sunspot
activity it's nice that at least one band has come alive.

grumpus November 16th 03 10:09 PM

(Bill Mead) wrote in message . com...
11:30 in the morning and WSM 650 with an s6 level in Central
Pennsylvania; with sw bands becoming unrealiable because of sunspot
activity it's nice that at least one band has come alive.

Bill your right. Yesterday afternoon I heard WINA 1090, a 5000W out
of the Carolinas, in Western NY on car radio in my Taurus.

Regards,

Grumpus

grumpus November 19th 03 06:49 PM

(grumpus) wrote in message . com...
(Bill Mead) wrote in message . com...
11:30 in the morning and WSM 650 with an s6 level in Central
Pennsylvania; with sw bands becoming unrealiable because of sunspot
activity it's nice that at least one band has come alive.

Bill your right. Yesterday afternoon I heard WINA 1090, a 5000W out
of the Carolinas, in Western NY on car radio in my Taurus.

Regards,

Grumpus

That should be "1070 WINA".

Regards,

Grumpus

grumpus November 22nd 03 07:34 PM

(grumpus) wrote in message . com...
(grumpus) wrote in message . com...
(Bill Mead) wrote in message . com...
11:30 in the morning and WSM 650 with an s6 level in Central
Pennsylvania; with sw bands becoming unrealiable because of sunspot
activity it's nice that at least one band has come alive.

Bill your right. Yesterday afternoon I heard WINA 1090, a 5000W out
of the Carolinas, in Western NY on car radio in my Taurus.

Regards,

Grumpus

That should be "1070 WINA".

Regards,

Grumpus

I gotta lay off the juice; for the final time, that should be 1070
WINA out of Charlottesville, VA.