RadioBanter

-   -   Off-topic:SONY ICR-120 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39238-off-topic-sony-icr-120-a.html)

Paflyguy November 23rd 03 11:35 AM

Off-topic:SONY ICR-120

Hi-
I'm looking for a Sony nameplate for the front of my ICR-120.
Any help you can provide will be MOST appreciated.

Thanks-
Paf

snickersaccount November 19th 07 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paflyguy (Post 172541)
Hi-
I'm looking for a Sony nameplate for the front of my ICR-120.
Any help you can provide will be MOST appreciated.

Thanks-
Paf

I have a complete package (original) which includes the radio, charger, original box, original pink Sony polish cloth, etc. If you're interested, post a reply with contact information.