RadioBanter

-   -   Items on eBay (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39261-items-ebay.html)

Sam McLauchlan November 25th 03 02:39 PM

Items on eBay

Hi folks

I have a couple of shortwave items for sale on eBay. A National
Panasonic portable and a Trio SM-1 preselector. Here are the URLs.

Thanks.

Sam

Bruno Hache November 25th 03 10:35 PM

Hello,

I was looking at that Panasonic Portable. Any good compared to the other
analog models out there?

Bruno

Sam McLauchlan November 26th 03 12:11 PM

I find that it is just as good, if not better than the Grundig
portables I have. The analog tuning however makes it difficult to get
an exact frequency, but otherwise it's a great little radio. I just
have too many around here!

Sam