RadioBanter

-   -   Liberty Net question for west coaster (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39442-liberty-net-question-west-coaster.html)

elfa December 7th 03 02:18 AM

Liberty Net question for west coaster

I know that the transmitter is on the east coast but do they broadcast on an
additional freq that would reach the west coast?

I keep hearing so much about it, I'd like to give a listen.

thanks

elfa

Diverd4777 December 7th 03 02:58 AM

Sounds like a group of CB'ers with some jiggering up their Transmitter output
High enough to **** Off The FCC..

Probably rarely heard outside the southern part of the U.S.