RadioBanter

-   -   FS Grundig Satellit 800 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39489-fs-grundig-satellit-800-a.html)

Gary Blasingame December 10th 03 04:21 AM

FS Grundig Satellit 800

I have a as new Grundig Satellit 800 I purchase new from AES in Milwaukee
in August of this year. Still under warranty with original accessories and
packaging.
$425.00. Can supply original sales receipt.

Thanks,

David December 10th 03 02:54 PM

That's $25 more than Universal sells the refurbs for, complete with a
fresh warraty.

RHF December 11th 03 11:23 AM

GB,

Current Market Prices:

Used (Open Box) Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium Radios
go for $300 to $325 on eBay.

NEW-In-the-Box "NIB" (Un-Opened) Grundig Satellit 800
Millennium Radios go for $350 plus S&H of $20 on eBay.

jtfm ~ RHF
= = = Just The FACTS Mam !
..
..