RadioBanter

-   -   a warning from the CAPTAIN (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39539-warning-captain.html)

the captain December 12th 03 10:20 PM

a warning from the CAPTAIN

I now have methods to track down people who are hiding behind dopey
names. and if necessary I can report them to their ISP's if what they
are doing is NOT acceptable. I can tell someones TCP/IP address from
tampa bay roadrunner cable internet, that means I can report them for
violations of internet protocol.

The Captain wants the trash to END.

Burr December 12th 03 11:09 PM

the captain wrote:
I now have methods to track down people who are hiding behind dopey
names. and if necessary I can report them to their ISP's if what they
are doing is NOT acceptable. I can tell someones TCP/IP address from
tampa bay roadrunner cable internet, that means I can report them for
violations of internet protocol.

The Captain wants the trash to END.

Oh God Captain,
You excite me when you talk so stern. Could you say a little more in
Capt. Talk.

Burr
I sign my real name!!!

You fake

Gregg December 13th 03 01:22 AM

Behold, the captain signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

The Captain wants the trash to END.

Thank the gods someone cares here :-)

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*

CW December 13th 03 02:47 AM

"the captain" wrote in message
I now have methods to track down people who are hiding behind dopey
names.

Such names as "the captain"?

Doctor Artaud December 13th 03 03:04 AM

the captain wrote in news:OarCb.443702$0v4.20750878
@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

Aye Aye Sir, I assure you the trash will end as soon as I add you to the
plonk file.

Dr. Artaud

I now have methods to track down people who are hiding behind dopey
names. and if necessary I can report them to their ISP's if what they
are doing is NOT acceptable. I can tell someones TCP/IP address from
tampa bay roadrunner cable internet, that means I can report them for
violations of internet protocol.

The Captain wants the trash to END.

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and

JJ December 13th 03 03:20 AM

the captain wrote:

I now have methods to track down people who are hiding behind dopey
names. and if necessary I can report them to their ISP's if what they
are doing is NOT acceptable. I can tell someones TCP/IP address from
tampa bay roadrunner cable internet, that means I can report them for
violations of internet protocol.

The Captain wants the trash to END.

you mean to ISPs like worldnet.att.net?

Earnest Borg-9 December 13th 03 05:21 AM

"the captain" wrote in message
I now have methods to track down people who are hiding behind dopey
names. and if necessary I can report them to their ISP's if what they
are doing is NOT acceptable. I can tell someones TCP/IP address from
tampa bay roadrunner cable internet, that means I can report them for
violations of internet protocol.

The Captain wants the trash to END.

Hint: Most if not all of the trash in here is migrating from
the rec.radio.cb newsgroup. Check there and you'll find
the pocket-gopher keyclowns.