RadioBanter

-   -   Any interesting site on hamemade SWL antennas? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39641-any-interesting-site-hamemade-swl-antennas.html)

Edgar December 18th 03 08:10 PM

Any interesting site on hamemade SWL antennas?

please recommend any interesting sites for hand made SWL antennas

MnMikew December 18th 03 09:50 PM

"Edgar" wrote in message
please recommend any interesting sites for hand made SWL antennas

Great site!
http://www.angelfire.com/mb/amandx/index.html

Im going build the "great white north" antenna tonight and give it a whirl
in my attic.
Anyone here ever use one of these? Im hooking it up to a DX-394.

Diverd4777 December 18th 03 09:51 PM

Go here...

http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx/antenna/

Joe Strain December 18th 03 10:58 PM

Great white didnt work to well here, I got lazy and strung a Slinky accross
the ceiling...Got BBC-Cyprus in the daytime with the slinky

http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx...d/magbal3.html

Yodar

Diverd4777 December 19th 03 01:51 AM

Great!

Wrapped #22 Stranded Insulated Wire round a 2 liter Coke Bottle;

( other fanatical mutant outdoor antenna stuff here )

- picked up BBC from Cyprus Too!
~ Dan~