Old December 20th 03, 04:55 AM
Steve Stone

Default Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone

12/19/03 22:53:41 whois www.smarthotmail.com
..com is a domain of USA & International Commercial
Searches for .com can be run at http://www.crsnic.net/

whois -h whois.crsnic.net smarthotmail.com ...
Redirecting to ENOM, INC.

whois -h whois.enom.com smarthotmail.com ...

Registration Service Provided By: RegisterFly.com

Contact:

Visit:
http://www.RegisterFly.com

Domain name: smarthotmail.com

Registrant Contact:

Smart Hotmail

Muhamad Jundi )

961-3-231911

Fax: 961-3-231911

Salim Salam - Main road

Beirut, -

LB

Administrative Contact:

Future Destination

Ibrahim Fouladgar )

961-3-946677

Fax: 961-1-363240

Salim Salam - Main road - Al Nada Bldg. - 3rd floor

Beirut, 7876

LB

Technical Contact:

Future Destination

Web Administrator )

961-3-946677

Fax: 961-1-363240

Salim Salam - Main road - Al Nada Bldg. - 3rd floor

Beirut, NA 7876

LB

Billing Contact:

Future Destination

Web Administrator )

961-3-946677

Fax: 961-1-363240

Salim Salam - Main road - Al Nada Bldg. - 3rd floor

Beirut, NA 7876

LB

Name Servers:

ns1.livedns.co.uk

ns2.livedns.co.uk

Creation date: 26 Sep 2003 07:02:11

Expiration date: 26 Sep 2004 07:02:11

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information

purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or

related to a domain name registration record. We make this information

available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a

whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful

purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)

enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load

this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow,

enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,

commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic

mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or

other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written

consent from us. The registrar of record is eNom. We reserve the right

to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree

to abide by these terms.

Version 6.3 4/3/2002

--

Remove "zz" from e-mail address to direct reply.

"Mudi" wrote in message
Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

A Christmas gift to every one
This Is the best Christmas gift I ever had.
It changed My Life I want every one to share this and have a Rich Merry

Christmas
Just follow this link
www.smarthotmail.com

I First thought it is the typical scam and I will get no money.
But my friend insisted, and she opened an account for me
by transferring money from her account and requested
me to pay only when I am convinced.
not too long after that I gladly paid her in cash.
I found out that you can request transfer of your money at any time .
and often collect in cash as my friend did.
I stared with program 1 then 2 then 3 then four and now I have a multiple

of each.
good luck

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

Old December 20th 03, 06:43 AM
Ken Thomas

Yikes Steve - why post all the identifiers - anyone with half a brain
could get the info in a second. You trying to prove something. Like
you're smart. Well dude, in my eyes, it just means you're a jerk.
Just as bad as the other guy. Thanks for the lost bandwidth.

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 03:55:14 GMT, "Steve Stone"
wrote:

12/19/03 22:53:41 whois www.smarthotmail.com
.com is a domain of USA & International Commercial
Searches for .com can be run at http://www.crsnic.net/

whois -h whois.crsnic.net smarthotmail.com ...
Redirecting to ENOM, INC.

whois -h whois.enom.com smarthotmail.com ...

Registration Service Provided By: RegisterFly.com

Contact:

Visit:
http://www.RegisterFly.com

Domain name: smarthotmail.com

Registrant Contact:

Smart Hotmail

Muhamad Jundi )

961-3-231911

Fax: 961-3-231911

Salim Salam - Main road

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 02:40 AM
Merry F'n Christmas N8WWM Policy 20 December 20th 04 01:04 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 06:06 AM
Merry Christmas Kim W5TIT Policy 2 December 24th 03 09:52 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 08:32 PM