RadioBanter

-   -   Favorite commercial CW f? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39965-favorite-commercial-cw-f.html)

Henry Kolesnik January 5th 04 10:53 PM

Favorite commercial CW f?

Hi

Is anybody out there copying any commercial CW, one or 2 way, on the
shortwave bands outside of ham radio? If so I'd like to know the
frequencies and time.

tnx
hank wd5jfr

Freddie January 6th 04 12:17 AM

Does commercial CW even exist anymore?

Used to be some encrypted CW traffic on the Great Lakes...but I haven't
heard it in a decade at least.

WShoots1 January 6th 04 05:38 AM

Morning and evening, on 9330, there are coded groups sent at about 15 groups
per minute (equal to about 19 wpm, skill-wise).

I think the times are 1330 and 0130 UTC.

Bill, K5BY