RadioBanter

-   -   WBCQ rebroadcasting Radio Caroline?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39966-wbcq-rebroadcasting-radio-caroline.html)

J999w January 5th 04 11:13 PM

WBCQ rebroadcasting Radio Caroline??

Now, 5105khz, 2312z. Rolling Stones, Ozzy, with Radio Caroline idents.

LOUD.

jw
wb9uai
Milwaukee

Diverd4777 January 6th 04 12:35 PM

They have a schedule
at

www.wbcq.us

or
www.wbcq.com

J999w January 6th 04 02:17 PM

They were playing a good mix of music ... VanHalen, Ozzy, other 70's mix. DJ
with heavy London accent.

Quite cool. Well worth space in a memory.

jw
wb9uai
Milwaukee

Howard January 6th 04 08:43 PM

(J999w) wrote in message ...
They were playing a good mix of music ... VanHalen, Ozzy, other 70's mix. DJ
with heavy London accent.

Quite cool. Well worth space in a memory.

jw
wb9uai
Milwaukee

Thanks for the chuckle. Seeing "WBCQ" and the word "broadcasting" in
any form, is a total contridiction in terms to me!

I suppose if I want to hear someone fart, belch, talk repulsive slang,
swear, or brag about how special it is to be a lowlife, WBCQ would be
the place for me.

What a terrible waste of electricity WBCQ is....the real shame is,
with a bit of effort and thought, it would be one of the most listened
to stations in the world.

Am I "****ing and moaning?"...no, I am lamenting and expressing my
humble opinion.

I suppose I will have to listen again after a few months absence,
perhaps it has gotten better, but I doubt it.

HF
WA2AFD
Schenectady,Ny

Diverd4777 January 6th 04 10:18 PM

In article ,
(Howard) writes:

What a terrible waste of electricity WBCQ is....the real shame is,
with a bit of effort and thought, it would be one of the most listened
to stations in the world.

- Well, aside from purchasing Bootleg Electricity; what specific changes should
they make ??

Am I "****ing and moaning?"...no, I am lamenting and expressing my
humble opinion.

what specific changes should they make ??

Dan
( Listening to A .W.W. on 5.105 USB )