RadioBanter

-   -   Ferrite loop antenna for AM (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40016-ferrite-loop-antenna-am.html)

Radioman390 January 9th 04 01:30 PM

Ferrite loop antenna for AM

I bought this many years ago, it is on a wood base, with a pre-amp and coil
which could be removed to change freq coverage. 3 coils included. . Uses 9v
battery, RCA jack for output. Ferrites are multiple and long (22"). Comes with
3 coils . Has plastic azimuth on base to show direction, and of course tilts to
null out certain skywaves. It did not work when I got it; I've lost
instructions, and am selling as is. This was a semi-commercial product, not to
standard of Palomar or Kiwa, but obviously made in small lots. Since it came
from AM-DXer, one of the coils is proably AM. Will pack carefully. $85 plus
shipping. Paypal.