RadioBanter

-   -   6090 Playing CCR (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40089-6090-playing-ccr.html)

Jim Douglas January 13th 04 01:33 AM

6090 Playing CCR

Can anyone identify, 6090 @01:30UTC. Playing CCR then suddenly stops with
religious messages? S1-S3 here in Dallas, TX. I found little clues in the
databases I have.

Thanks,

--

Jim Douglas

AEllery January 13th 04 02:41 AM

Can anyone identify, 6090 @01:30UTC. Playing CCR then suddenly stops with
religious messages? S1-S3 here in Dallas, TX. I found little clues in the
databases I have.

Thanks,

Jim Douglas

Dr Gene Scott. Also on 5935kHz at nights.

elfa January 13th 04 02:50 AM

In article , AEllery says...

Can anyone identify, 6090 @01:30UTC. Playing CCR then suddenly stops with
religious messages? S1-S3 here in Dallas, TX. I found little clues in the
databases I have.

Thanks,

Jim Douglas

Dr Gene Scott. Also on 5935kHz at nights.

I can get him at 5935kHz in Northern California using that little $10 Bell and
Howell.

elfa

Jim Shaffer, Jr. January 13th 04 03:44 AM

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:33:47 GMT, "Jim Douglas"
wrote:

Can anyone identify, 6090 @01:30UTC. Playing CCR then suddenly stops with
religious messages? S1-S3 here in Dallas, TX. I found little clues in the
databases I have.

Dr. Gene Scott (www.drgenescott.org), broadcasting from Anguilla. It's his
station and that's all it carries. He plays music while waiting for people to
call to donate money.

lord freepness January 13th 04 04:16 PM

"elfa" wrote in message
In article , AEllery

says...

Can anyone identify, 6090 @01:30UTC. Playing CCR then suddenly stops

with
religious messages? S1-S3 here in Dallas, TX. I found little clues in

the
databases I have.

Thanks,

Jim Douglas

Dr Gene Scott. Also on 5935kHz at nights.

I can get him at 5935kHz in Northern California using that little $10

Bell and
Howell.

elfa

Easy! Just follow his unction and "Get on the telephone" - grin