RadioBanter

-   -   fun with hate radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40276-re-fun-hate-radio.html)

turkeyfeathers January 24th 04 03:03 PM

fun with hate radio

"animaux" wrote in message

http://www.freewayblogger.com/funwithhateradio.htm

Doctor Artaud January 24th 04 04:36 PM

"turkeyfeathers" wrote in
groups.com:

What is Hate Radio? Any radio content that espouses ideas that one would
object to? For me, most of the liberal stuff is Hate Radio and Hate TV.

Ah, but when liberals do it, it's always in the name of comedy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/01-23-200...p-138358c.html

http://www.cnsnews.com/InDepth/archi...19981224b.html

To quote Alec Baldwin "We would stone him to death! Wait! Shut up! Shut
up! I'm not finished! We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go
to their homes and we'd kill their wives and their children. We would
kill their families,"

This is truly comedy at its best.

I would guess that conservatives could learn a little from the liberals.
Instead of hosting shows ostensibly serious, why not host shows that are
similar to the liberal shows, therefore you can say the same things and
fall back onto the lame "it was just a comedy skit"?

Ah, but conservatives are always under much more scrutiny, at least in
the mainstream media, than liberals.

This is the problem with "hate crimes" or "hate labels" of any sort,
they're so relative.

2 black brothers kill 5 white youths in Kansas.

http://www.newnation.org/Archives/Wichita-021015.html

"Late on the night of Dec. 14, three men and two women, all in their
20s, were abducted from a house in an upper middle-class neighborhood on
the city's northeast side and forced to withdraw hundreds of dollars
from automated teller machines. Then the five were taken to a nearby
soccer field, where they were sexually assaulted and shot in the head."

"Racial motive debated".

You see, when 2 blacks kill 5 whites, but first raping the girls, this
was not racially motivated. I guess we are to believe that raping,
shooting execution style, then driving over the victims with a truck is
to be considered as motivated by robbery only. I see, this makes perfect
sense.

I truly feel sorry for whites that support "hate crime" laws or "hate
labeling" of any sort. Killing is a hate crime, rape is a hate crime, we
have no need to punish whites more for the killing of blacks than visa
versa.

Visit http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm look at the black
on white crime and compare to the white on black crime. The white on
black crime is so low that it looks like the baseline of the chart. When
viewing this page, remember that blacks represent less than 15% of the
U.S. population with whites over 50%. Imagine the crime that will exist
as the black population grows. Yet almost all of the hate crime
legislation is designed to punish whites more severely than blacks for
crimes that are almost non-existent (white on black). Yet you public
school educated nitwits have been programmed to believe that whites are
constantly attacking blacks. It couldn't be further from the truth.

We just had an incident where a black man killed a white banker, took
his cell phone and used it actively, even changing the message that one
would get when he would not answer, and he took the banker's brightly
orange colored SUV and was driving it regularly. He was too stupid to
realize that the calls were quickly traced to a phone number he called
frequently, and when the police when to the house that corresponded with
that phone number, they found the SUV parked outside. The woman with the
keys to the SUV said that the killer had loaned her the vehicle,
claiming it belonged to his "grandmother" (supposedly she bought a
$35,000+ vehicle while living in the slums).

He killed the banker by a chance encounter because he (the killer)
didn't have enough money that night to buy a soft drink, crack cocaine,
and pay for his jitney ride.

This man (and I use the term loosely) needs put to death. Was this a
"love crime", deserving less punishment?

Dr. Artaud

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and

David January 24th 04 08:06 PM

You seem to have ''issues''.

Stinger January 24th 04 10:51 PM

If, by "issues," you mean "excellent points," then yes, he does.

-- Stinger

HFguy January 25th 04 01:35 AM

You know exactly what he meant.

Stinger wrote:

If, by "issues," you mean "excellent points," then yes, he does.

-- Stinger

"David" wrote in message

You seem to have ''issues''.

RHF January 25th 04 10:29 AM

DR,

Its not called 'issues'.

Doctor Artaud has made some valid and very true points:

Its Called a "Wale-Up Call" ! {Wake-Up America!}

Its Called a "Reality Check" [.] {Get Real America!}

ydtaw ~ RHF
= = = You Don't Need a Weatherman...
To Know Which Way the Wind Blows - Bob Dylan
..
..
= = = David

Michael Bryant January 25th 04 10:46 AM

From: "CW"

This isn't anything new. Liberals have always been a joke.

Well, it is hard to find much funny about the racist perspectives supported by
either you, or Artaud, the fool. Has your life down in NC been made so hellish
by those darn darkies, or do you find joy in pretending that there is someone
possibly more screwed up than yourself?

There ain't.

Brenda Ann January 25th 04 11:46 AM

"RHF" wrote in message
om...

ydtaw ~ RHF
= = = You Don't Need a Weatherman...
To Know Which Way the Wind Blows - Bob Dylan

Subterranean Homesick Blues...

"the pump don't work 'cause the vandals took the handles"..

David January 25th 04 03:49 PM

He does have a point, but if he parts his hair on the other side it
might not show.

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:51:11 -0600, "Stinger"
wrote:

If, by "issues," you mean "excellent points," then yes, he does.

-- Stinger

.. .