RadioBanter

-   -   web site update (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40301-web-site-update.html)

Mike Maghakian January 25th 04 07:24 PM

web site update

My web site now has pictures of my sony collection. I use a new method
of taking pics and they came out great.

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian/

TL Fort January 25th 04 07:32 PM

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:24:00 -0800, Mike Maghakian
wrote:

My web site now has pictures of my sony collection. I use a new method
of taking pics and they came out great.

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian/

Looks good Mike.

You just need a crf-v21.

Tracy

Stinger January 25th 04 07:41 PM

Looks good, Mike.

I noticed that you have a Sony ICF-SW07 for sale. I posted a link to your
"for sale" at the Yahoo SW07 group ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SW07/ ),
because a couple of folks have been looking for a good deal on one. Yours
makes two that are available for less than $300.

-- Stinger