RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Havana Cuba (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40413-radio-havana-cuba.html)

Pharmanaut January 31st 04 09:06 PM

Radio Havana Cuba

Their sites down http://www.radiohc.org/Distributions...avana_English/

at the moment. Does anyone have freq's, mode and schedule for the UK
please?

Les

--
Remove frontal lobes to reply

http://tinyurl.com/r2f0

Top Posting© Since 1997

"Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"

"That's 10 times I've explained binary to you. I won't tell you a 3rd time!"

N8KDV January 31st 04 09:24 PM

Pharmanaut wrote:

Their sites down http://www.radiohc.org/Distributions...avana_English/

at the moment. Does anyone have freq's, mode and schedule for the UK
please?

Les

The site is working just fine.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Rob Mills February 1st 04 01:05 AM

Try this www.radiohc.cu/homeing.htm

Pharmanaut February 1st 04 10:47 PM

Rob Mills wrote:

Try this www.radiohc.cu/homeing.htm

Got it! Cheers dude.. what's with the other link?

Pharm...