RadioBanter

-   -   No shortwave in this group! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40481-no-shortwave-group.html)

tforte February 5th 04 02:33 AM

No shortwave in this group!

Just a bunch of opinionated assholes that like to whine and complain!

Tracy

Michael Bryant February 5th 04 02:41 AM

From: tforte

Just a bunch of opinionated assholes that like to whine and complain!

Are you saying you feel at home amidst this dysfunctional family? ;-)

Glad to see you've survived N8KDV's wrath!

grenner February 5th 04 03:05 AM

Kind of like you, you fit perfectly.

It is amazing what happens when a high school kid gets ahold of a parents
account.

Stinger February 5th 04 03:36 AM

"tforte" wrote in message
Just a bunch of opinionated assholes that like to whine and complain!

Tracy

..... and PLONK trolls. Bye!

-- Stinger

CW February 5th 04 06:52 AM

You fit right in. Welcome.

Buckaroo Insominac February 5th 04 07:47 AM

"tforte" wrote in message
Just a bunch of opinionated assholes that like to whine and complain!

Tracy

You ain't seen nothing, Tracy babe, until you've visited 'rec.radio.cb'
It's like all of the goofballs on 75 Meters all rolled together into one
burrito.

donutbandit February 5th 04 09:17 AM

tforte wrote in
:

Just a bunch of opinionated assholes that like to whine and complain!

Tracy

The problem here is that a bunch of idiots (for lack of a better word) who
follow Prophet Stair (and all the other noveau shortwave religious fanatic
broadcasters) seem to think this newsgroup is for them. The fact that the
newsgroup is for shortwave hobbyists seems to escape their notice.

You might have to use your killfile here more than you've ever used it.

I'm all for vacating this group and creating rec.radio.shortwave.hobbyist.
Let the wackos have it.

tfortee February 5th 04 01:14 PM

On 05 Feb 2004 02:41:36 GMT, ojunk (Michael Bryant)

From: tforte

Just a bunch of opinionated assholes that like to whine and complain!

Are you saying you feel at home amidst this dysfunctional family? ;-)

Glad to see you've survived N8KDV's wrath!

No! I'm trying to say that this group has no shortwave...

Tracy

That was supposed to be wrath? Seemed more like a crying baby that
needed a pacifer.

[email protected] February 5th 04 02:37 PM

From your posting"s" I see you have joined the group you chastise.

People who live in glass houses don't toss stones.

Opinions are like _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, we all have them. Welcome to the
group with yours.

You want abuse, get on any usenet group. Abuse is FREE.

NOW back to the subject of THIS group - "SHORTWAVE RADIO", please.

I use my Kenwood ham rig to copy/listen to shortwave, which is attached
to a G5RV dipole antenna, it does ok but could do better if my HOA would
allow me to get is up higher. I also have 5 BC scanners for the local
stuff.

Have a positive day Tracy. And wash your mouth out with lye soap.

[email protected] February 5th 04 02:45 PM

donutbandit wrote:

The problem here is that a bunch of idiots (for lack of a better word) who
follow Prophet Stair (and all the other noveau shortwave religious fanatic
broadcasters) seem to think this newsgroup is for them. The fact that the
newsgroup is for shortwave hobbyists seems to escape their notice.

You might have to use your killfile here more than you've ever used it.

I'm all for vacating this group and creating rec.radio.shortwave.hobbyist.
Let the wackos have it.

The ONLY way you will control it is to moderate it.