RadioBanter

-   -   A window into MWB and another window into RHF and another... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40574-re-window-into-mwb-another-window-into-rhf-another.html)

Telamon February 10th 04 07:07 AM

A window into MWB and another window into RHF and another...

I used Windex but nothing got any clearer and umŠ had lots of streaks
regardless of hard I cleaned.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF February 10th 04 05:49 PM

TELAMON,

The Harder We Try To See Through A Window.
The Closer We Get
The Wider We Make Our Eyes
Or, the More We Squint Our Eyes
The More the Window Becomes a Looking Glass
.. . . and We Simply See Yourselves
Or, What We Want To See
.. . . and There By Being Blinded
From What Is Out-There Beyond Our Own Eyes !

iam... ~ RHF
= = = I Am... A 'Mirror' unto My-Self "FHR" :o)
..
..
= = = Telamon