RadioBanter

-   -   ABC Alice Springs Coming in on 4835 kHz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40637-abc-alice-springs-coming-4835-khz.html)

Fredric J. Einstein February 14th 04 06:45 AM

ABC Alice Springs Coming in on 4835 kHz

Here in Detroit, I'm hearing Australia's domestic shortwave service on
4835 from Alice Springs at 0650 UTC. Reception quality is "barely
audible", but I did make a positive ID of this station.

Dxluver February 14th 04 07:46 AM

0745 UTC, I tried I suppose it's off the air now. Coast to Coast has a good
guest on now, about 'bad luck' & superstitions, pretty cool show and guest.

I switch between that and 7.385 tonight, a little earlier I'm gonna hit the 60
meter band. But the 'Coast to Coast' is pretty cool tonight, I guess Art is
working on his MASSIVE Loop antenna..