RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Verdad (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40733-radio-verdad.html)

Maximus February 18th 04 12:24 PM

Radio Verdad

This is one I have never heard before and it is coming in with a decent
signal right through the computer interference in the band around he
Radio Verdad, Chiquimula Guatemala in Spanish 12:13 UTC with a man and woman
speaking interspersed with music, delivering a religious message.

La Dolce di Far Niente

N8KDV February 18th 04 12:28 PM

Maximus wrote:

This is one I have never heard before and it is coming in with a decent
signal right through the computer interference in the band around he
Radio Verdad, Chiquimula Guatemala in Spanish 12:13 UTC with a man and woman
speaking interspersed with music, delivering a religious message.

Nice frequency they're on too ;-)

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B