RadioBanter

-   -   The Life and Times of Roger Wiseman : Internet Stalker 2/19 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40757-life-times-roger-wiseman-internet-stalker-2-19-a.html)

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord February 20th 04 12:06 AM

The Life and Times of Roger Wiseman : Internet Stalker 2/19

Another day of stalking! I just enjoy taunting Lloyd Davies. I am obsessed with
him. Steve Holsten is right, I just want to suck his sweet ol' dick! I just had
a bad day at work! The boss chewed my ass for being late 3 days in a row! I
said I had a personal matter to tend to, like he did'nt know I could'nt just
get away from my home computer soon enough from harassing Lloyd via the net. As
soon as I got home, I noticed I had a US mail certified sicker on my door
marked registered letter from Chief Stenger. Ok, who called on me today? Was it
Stagger Lee, or Lloyd, or Big Boa? I have made alot of enemies on the Ham Radio
and alt.2600 newsgroups. I just can not help reading the newsgroups and finding
someone little to pick on! It's like a bad habit for me! I have made enemies on
the local Ham 2 meter repeaters. I can't even give my call sign without getting
boo'ed!

Oh well, another day in the life of a net stalker!

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/